The Image Sensor is a breakthrough product that combines a PIR (Passive Infrared) motion sensor, an integrated still camera, completely wireless communication, and Alarm.com Interactive Services. The Alarm.com Image Sensor offers an entirely new service that is designed to deliver better security through visual verification of alarms and increased engagement through on-demand property views.
The Image Sensor (model ADC-IS-200-LP) is compatible with Simon XTi panels (version 1.0 & up), Simon XT panels(version 1.3 & up), Concord 4.0 panels and requires an Alarm.com module (version 146 & up for XT, 151 & up for XTi, 177 & up for Concord CDMA, 173 & up for Concord HSPA) with an attached Image Sensor daughterboard.
Not only is the image sensor compatible with the wireless GE systems listed above but, it is also compatible with the 2gig go control panel. The only difference in installation is that the you will not need the daughterboard but, you will need to add the 900 mhz transceiver along with the image sensor itself and you will be ready to start capturing images!
- ETL certified for UL 639 and ULC S306
- 35 feet by 40 feet detection coverage area
- Remotely configurable PIR sensitivity
- Pet immunity, etc.
- Easy installation
- Simple panel enrollment
- No broadband required; No router configuration
- Tamper detection, walk test mode, supervision
- Color images
- Night vision
- IR illumination
- Black and white images
- Wireless image transmission to panel
- Wireless image transmission to Alarm.com via cellular networks